Help maintain your dog’s joint, cartilage and connective tissue structure and function with Grizzly Joint Aid!
Joint Support + Absorption
Joint Aid combines four powerful joint ingredients with wild Antarctic krill oil to support digestive absorption. The result is a unique joint product that can be more readily absorbed by your dog to help maintain the health of hips, joints, cartilage, collagen, and other cell structures of the body that are responsible for movement.
Four Joint Ingredients
- Glucosamine: used in the formation of tendons, ligaments, bones and skin; helps cartilage maintain its natural “shock absorber” fluids.
- Chondroitin: supports cartilage resilience while serving as its most abundant building block.
- MSM: important sulfur source for healthy connective tissue, joint function, cell replacement, enzyme activity and the immune system support.
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA): helps lubricate and cushion joint tissues, generate new cells, and dispose of metabolic waste.
Added Digestive Support
Including wild Antarctic krill oil facilitates absorption, making Grizzly Joint Aid easier on your dog’s digestive tract. Wild krill’s naturally occurring phospholipids help create a healthy cell membrane lipid “bilayer,” which assists in the transfer of molecules and ions into and out of cells. This encourages better absorption of the joint ingredients, as well as all the nutrients in your dog’s diet. As any senior dog owner can tell you, proper nutrient absorption becomes ever more important as a dog ages and his or her appetite and digestion slow down.
Two Formulas for Easy Use
Grizzly Joint Aid comes in either liquid or mini pellet form, both with the same key active ingredients… simply choose the formula that’s easiest for you to use and/or the one that your dog prefers.
- Liquid: pre-measured pump top
- Mini Pellets: pre-measured scoop inside the container