Help maintain your pet’s joint, cartilage and connective tissue structure and function with Grizzly Joint Aid!
Joint Support + Absorption
Joint Aid combines four powerful joint ingredients with wild Antarctic krill oil to support digestive absorption. The result is a unique joint product that can be more readily absorbed by your dog or cat to help maintain the health of hips, joints, cartilage, collagen, and other cell structures of the body that are responsible for movement.
Four Joint Ingredients
- Glucosamine: used in the formation of tendons, ligaments, bones and skin; helps cartilage maintain its natural “shock absorber” fluids.
- Chondroitin: supports cartilage resilience while serving as its most abundant building block.
- MSM: important sulfur source for healthy connective tissue, joint function, cell replacement, enzyme activity and the immune system support.
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA): helps lubricate and cushion joint tissues, generate new cells, and dispose of metabolic waste.
+ Turmeric in the Pellet Formula
(Turmeric has been shown to reduce inflammation throughout the body)
Wild Krill Oil for Added Digestive Support
Because Grizzly Joint Aid includes wild Antarctic krill oil to facilitate absorption, it is far easier on your pet’s digestive tract than other joint supplements. Here’s why: wild krill contain naturally occurring “phospholipids” (a major component of all cell membranes) that help create a healthy cell membrane “lipid bilayer.” A healthy cell membrane helps important molecules and ions move into and out of cells.
In short, the wild Antarctic krill oil in our joint formula not only encourages better absorption of the joint ingredients, it encourages better absorption of all the nutrients in your pet’s diet. As any senior pet owner can tell you, absorbing nutrients becomes increasingly important as a dog or cat ages, and his or her appetite and digestion slow down.
Two Formulas for Easy Use
Grizzly Joint Aid comes in either liquid or mini pellet form, both with the same key active ingredients… choose the formula that’s easiest for you to use and/or the one that your pet prefers.
- Liquid: pre-measured pump top
- Mini Pellets: pre-measured scoop inside the container